Wednesday, July 13, 2011

IAT social gatherings

IAT = I am thankful

Oops, I missed the last two days. I stayed up too late. On a whim yesterday, I planned a chat and craft at my house. It was fun. I don't know why one friend showed up and left, but I missed her. Two more showed up and we had fun sewing, chatting, somehow the eating didn't happen. But I am fine with that since I am in restriction mode. I just felt like a horrible hostess not serving something. I got fabric cut for recovering chairs, which I could not do because I could not find the stapler.

I also got fabric cut in strips for Chris' quilt I am making. It was supposed to be graduation. I decided it's better for return home quilt. I can sew the strips now. Anyway, I think I will do it again. I had fun. It's nice to be with girls and just spend time together. Even with kids running under foot. Which made it all the more fun, since my kids aren't so under foot anymore. :-)

If you like this post, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment