I have a friend that I like. A lot.
We work together in YW and she is also my daughter's dance teacher. She really puts her heart and soul into my girls and many others.
She introduced me to another friend I like. Their son and daughter are getting married soon.
We've had some fun and she and her husband are so very generous. Especially in a crisis! We are still becoming friends, but I really love her too. We have some things in common.
The engaged son and daughter.
Great couple! Aren't they lovely?
She introduced me to her sister-in-law.
Their husbands are brothers and funny story, the brothers (plus 3 others) grew up with my hubby and his 4 brothers. So, we're practically related. :-) Haha. Anyway, this week she was in Duncan for a few days. She was bored, I was bored. It was the perfect combination. So, one day we went to Safford and did some light shopping. And then the next day, I threw together a shindig and I attempted to but didn't really finish some crafting. However Katee went nuts with bibs. But I digress. Then today we took our kids up to the Morenci pool. Tomorrow she goes home. But we had some great chats, and we have some things in common and I just love discovering new pals. So thanks to Jodi, because of Vicki, because of Missy. You can never have too many friends. :-)
If you like this post, please share.



No comments:
Post a Comment