So, I am exercising every day. And you can see how that is going on the accountability page. A couple of days ago, the Bish and I went for an evening walk. It really was dark and stormy, but that made it nice and cool. We walked one mile out and one mile back. We had made it out a mile and had just turned around to come back. After about 100 yards, we heard the familiar sound that I do not love to hear. He was only six feet away right on the edge of the road and we'd never seen him on the way out.
He was up and ready to strike. But thankfully, when you hear that sound, you oblige him and get away. We did turn around and take a nice look at him, because as evil as they are, they are "strikingly" beautiful. Haha. But, without the rattle, there might have been a less happy outcome. Instead, we just enjoyed our walk home.
If you like this post, please share.

No comments:
Post a Comment