Saturday, July 9, 2011

IAT for reminders

IAT = I am thankful      (If you have to choose ONE to watch, choose the 2nd one)

This morning while on my way to meet The Bish to go on a visit to a ward member, I heard a piece of this song. I love Martina. She is so talented and sings the things that are important to me. Every time I hear this song, it makes me cry.  It reminds me of the greatness of motherhood, and I "see the light" not only in my daughter's eyes, but in my son's. Both of my daughters and two of my sons "have my eyes." I hope like in the song, that one day when I am gone, that I have lived such a life that others will see me in my daughter's and son's eyes.


And now, I am preparing for my lesson and I thought of this video that touches me so deeply about a mom who was a popular blogger before her plane crash. Her insights to life make me want to grow a stop button that I can push each time I begin taking life for granted. Our challenges are what help us see what is truly important. I hope it does not take something of this magnitude to appreciate life each day. My blog (and being grateful) is an attempt to hold on to what is important.


If you like this post, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment