So, I hear often enough that people think I spend a lot of time on facebook. Fair enough. I have several status updates and posts a day. But consider a few things. I live in a town of less than 1000 people. Maybe only 700. Consequently there is not much to do. (Excuse--there is plenty to do in my house). I am a very social person but have very few social opportunities and that is true. I like social networking. I just do. So, sue me.
Here's the deal. I get on 5 or 6 times a day for about 5 minutes, sometimes 10. So, I am spending maybe an hour a day on facebook. I also like to do math. Heehee. Remind me to tell you sometime how many diapers I've changed. :-) Here's the other deal. Every person who comments on my facebook usage, I'd like to ask the following question. So, how much tv do you watch? Shopping do you do? (I don't do much of that here either). Computer or phone games do you play? I don't do that stuff.
And I watch ZERO tv. Total waste of time in my book. So, choose your time waster. I love facebook. Hello facebook friends!
If you like this post, please share.

No comments:
Post a Comment