Sunday, July 24, 2011

IAT for tapping

IAT = I am thankful


I've swallowed *A LOT* of supplements in my day. I prefer to doctor my own myself and only use pharmaceuticals or doctors with the most severe symptoms. I used to be able to swallow an entire handful of herbs or nutritional capsules. And then one day, I just got fed up. Haha. Pun. It's been a few years, but I just quit taking everything one day, for many, many months.

I am back to taking supplements, but at least once a year, that feeling hits me and I just stop. Then when I feel ready again, I start again. Well, recently I started again. I am currently taking (and not very consistently) Barley Life, a multi-vitamin, an herbal remedy for the nervous system, and a hormonal herbal product.

I had only taken them together a few times when I realized something was WRONG. Something was making me extremely nauseous. I thought it was a fluke, so I laid off for a few days. Tried again, same thing. The likely culprit was the hormonal thing, so I dropped it. Then I decided just to take the BL. The last time I took more than that, I had a HUGE wave of nausea overtake me. Lots of salivating, etc. I'll say here, I am blessed with the uncanny ability, make that inability, to throw up. It's true. Since 2nd grade, I've only thrown up once. And that was only because I had taken too much lobelia and that is a side effect from it. Dry heaves all day and since I had a touch of the flu, well, we can stop there.

Anyway, the last time, I just got my fingers out and tapped all the meridian points, and within a couple of minutes, VOILA! All better. So, today I got brave and took the BL, the multi, and the Composure capsule. Not 5 minutes later, oh dear! That feeling is so awful when you can do nothing about it. Believe my I have stuck my finger down my throat in desperation many times to no avail.

Happy day though. Again, within two minutes everything settled with my tapping. Oh how I love EFT. And if you have no clue what I am talking about, you can check out:

How I Love EFT

If you like this post, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment