We spent the day at the above beach. It was cool and sunny and fun for all. We ate at a wonderful place called Wahoos. I loved the cilantro dressing.
Then we drove down to Laguna Beach because my Granny used to take me there when I would go visit her in Laguna Hills. I wanted to find an art gallery to take the Arteest to, because she is a pretty good little artist. We wandered into Ruth Mayer's gallery, and this is what a 2.8 million dollar painting looks like. Of course, it was HUGE. Olivia really loved the paintings and a wonderful lady showed her all around and helped point out all the hidden angels and things in the pictures. After we were all finished, she gave her a pretty amazing souvenir with lots of small photos of the paintings in it.
When we were walking down the street, we passed and recognized Ruth herself. And we stopped in the candy store and bought some salt water taffy. She had a picture she painted of that candy store too. It was a wonderful day finished off with cookies and ice cream with friends and I am thankful.
If you like this post, please share.


No comments:
Post a Comment