Thursday, May 26, 2011
Thanks for kindness/encouragement--Pass it on!
This is my aunt E. Ok, she's my dad's cousin, so she's really my first cousin once removed, but who says that? I call her Aunt Ellen. Isn't she gorgeous? She said something extremely kind about me today and it really made my day. I wish life allowed more time for me to know her better. (My friend Amy also thanked me for something I shared and shared it with others) I decided since Aunt E said something kind about me and I got encouragement from it, that I would do the same for someone else. Kind of a pay it forward idea, with simple words.
Will you join me? If you read this post, please find someone to express sincere kindness or encouragement to. Maybe it's your spouse. Maybe your mother, a sister, or your own child. Maybe it's a friend or coworker. Maybe it's your pastor, or his family. Maybe it's a volunteer in the community, a postal worker, a soldier, a teacher. Choose someone. Or several people, and make their day.
Chances are when you do, you'll feel a little better about yourself too. Thanks Aunt Ellen. I hope your little kindness to me today, creates a wave of kindness in the world. Love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment