Monday, May 2, 2011
Day 3--Thank you Birthday boy!
Don't tell any of my other boys. But I think my Joseph could step right onto the pages of GQ. He's tall, not so dark, and handsome. And he has a heart of gold. Here's the real Joseph.
And that is a mild version of the Beast. He is full on 99% of the time. Here's what I love about him.
Joseph sees what is fair and what is right and it TICKS him off when things aren't.
Joseph is willing to be friends with EVERYBODY. And he has TONS of friends.
Joseph has a soft heart and is easily touched and cares about people's feelings. To a fault.
Joseph is Hys-TER-ical!!!
Sometimes his mother wishes he would be more serious. :-)
Joseph is a quiet spiritual giant. I don't think he even knows that.
Almost every child who has ever met Joseph, LOVES him.
Joseph's siblings love him.
Joseph helps his dad to stretch. Haha.
Joseph is EXTREMELY talented musically.
He also has moves like nobody's business, but most of his new friends don't know this because of his second knee surgery.
Joseph is pretty respectful of girls. He could kiss a lot of them, but doesn't.
I love that Joseph shares his life with me. SOMETIMES. I mean he feels like he can tell me almost anything. I know he has some secrets though.
Joseph does a mean Michael Jackson impression.
Joseph was an AWESOME three time Mr Wildkat.
Joseph is working toward going on a mission.
Joseph makes his mother and father extremely proud.
Joseph should come home more. :-)
Thank you Joseph for being an amazingly wonderful son!
Count them, that's how old he is. Happy Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


that was sooooo sweet! i agree with everything you said! :) he's one amazing young man...he will make a great missionary and will bring so many to the truth! :) im so glad i was blessed to meat him this year
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad he was blessed to meet you too. :-) 'Cause his friends are mine and I love your being my friend. :-)
ReplyDelete