I am not sure now how many years Emily has taken dance. I think she started with Kim Lunt when she was 3 or 4. And I am so thankful for the experiences and fun she had with Kim and the teachers in her dance school that Emily learned from.
Emily has been dancing with Missy's dance (Footnotes) for four years. Olivia has been taking for 3? I don't know. It all runs together. Maybe four too. Tonight was Olivia and Emily's dance recital. The girls practice all year, perform a few times and then have their big grand finale.
Here was the backdrop:
Best backdrop yet.
The girls after.
Olivia with Missy last year.
Emily with Missy last year.
I know Missy and her girls put their hearts and souls into their dance classes and my girls. I appreciate that above all else, I know she cares for my girls. And they are learning to be graceful and beautiful and how to express themselves artistically. I hope that through the years, dance can continue to be a part of my girl's lives. Thanks for all the hard work Missy.
No comments:
Post a Comment