I've often said that the only thing a woman can control is her hair. I guess that is not exactly true, since I know you can control your thoughts, your feelings, and your actions. But outside of that--hair is it. You can't control your kids, your husband, your friends, the government, or much else. But you can control your hair if you have the right hair dresser. I say that because I am sure you know that if you go to the WRONG hairdresser, you may not even be able to control your hair.
If you're like me, you've come out with hair hacked off, the wrong color, and way too curly.
Not with Sunny. I've never hated my hair once with her. OK, one time she highlighted my hair purple, but I happen to like purple, so I forgave her. :-) Sunny has brought a lot of vibrancy to our town and our church and I just wanted to thank her for lifting my spirits and helping make the world a more beautiful place. Trust me. My natural hair is not that beautiful!
And today, she made ME a little more vibrant. Thank you SUNNY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment