Monday, June 20, 2011

The winds of positive change

IAT = I am thankful

To say my real estate career has been less than sterling of late, is the understatement of the year. I was ever so grateful and happy to have a closing last month. And then guess what the wind blew in? I wrote a contract today. Fingers crossed, we are still in negotiations. And then showed another house today and am writing a contract tomorrow. I am thrilled to pieces. I have been waiting patiently to enter an education program I've had my eye on for a couple of years. When these are completed, I think I can finally begin. And that really makes me happy. I will love going back to school and learning something I love. Whole health. I hope the wind blows all of my doubt and previous troubles right out the door.


If you like this post, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment