I have been gone since Wed. Wed? Yes, I think so. And there are lots of little things I experienced over the last few days that made me thankful.
I am thankful for good leaders of my children. Thanks Katee for making the week a great memory for your FFA students. You are really blossoming as their FFA leader. I hope you'll be more amazing every year and our community will love that you came here. I already do.
Katee, with Caser and baby bump (how cute)
Katee takin' it easy
What else?
A great youth camp facility to camp and be a chaperone with a bunch of great teens.
Little humming birds that buzzed by the whole time we were there. Cool mountain air. A tempurpedic pillow to cover my head and drown out the happy birds at 5am when I was not happy to be awake. Haha. Just ask everyone how thrilled I was to wake up at 4:30 am to go to the lake.
The beauties of nature.
Selfless volunteers who just volunteered their boats for fun at the lake.
Little ones that kept us smiling and laughing. Why don't I have a picture of Case???
Crazy friends to do crazy things with. Thanks Michelle.
Brave teen boys to give me courage. Thanks David.
And finally. Good news that not only made my week, but possibly made my next year or two. Only time will tell. I have so much to be grateful for.
Oh, finally, finally, my hubby for taking 3 days off work so we could be chaperones.
If you like this post, please share.
No comments:
Post a Comment