Saturday, June 11, 2011

I am happy to report--21 days! Woohoo!


On April 14, I took on a challenge. It was a 21 day challenge that took me almost 60 days to complete. The challenge was to go 21 days without complaining. I think I started over at least 10 times. On Thursday, I reached 21 days. When I crowed exultantly to my husband that night, he reminded me that just that morning, while doing my hair, I complained about the static in my hair.


I am sorry, but on day 21, I refused to start over. I went 21 days without complaining about circumstances, people, the weather, everything, except static. So, I vote I made it. Haha. I said I was going to buy myself a trophy, but those are just dust catchers, but some day soon, I'll see something I like, and that's gonna be my reward. Maybe I'll go buy a few books off Amazon for my Kindle.

It really did feel good not to complain. And I'm grateful I did it.


If you like this post, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment