Saturday, June 18, 2011

IAT Bountiful Baskets

IAT = I am thankful


If you haven't heard of Bountiful Baskets, you should check them out. There's the link in this post and a link on the right side of my blog in the links. This is my very first BB order. I heard of them a couple of years ago and they were nowhere in sight. Just a few months ago, they made it 45 miles away from me, but still too far for all the Saturday happenings for me to get to it. I contacted BB myself to start one here, but never got a response. I was so bummed. Then my friend Dusty emailed me and said we had it right here in little po-Duncan.

This is two baskets, a "mexican pack" and 5 loaves of 9 grain bread. Less than $50. $47 and some change. The bread is WONDERFUL. I don't know how we'll keep from eating all 5 loaves in just a few days. I am looking up tomatillo recipes, cabbage recipes, spinach recipes, and so on. I'm so excited. Thanks to Amber Sumners for getting it started here in Duncan. I am so happy for lots of great produce.

If you like this post, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment