Friday, June 17, 2011

IAT--Butter

IAT = I am thankful. (This post is inspired by my English Muffin this morning) :-)

I guess to be honest, I am really grateful for products with cream or butterfat. I love butter. Oh yumm. I refuse to eat margarine and it really chaps me when butter gets to prices like it is now and I seriously have to buy margarine because my cost consciousness, does on occasion get the butter, I mean better of me. One of my favorite recipes is THE BREAD. Yep, that's what it's called. Tiffany, I know if you are reading, you'll be all over this. :-) And German pancakes.

from the Pioneer Woman
admit it, you want to eat it right now

I adore whip cream. And I LOVE cheese! Oh and sour cream. The Bish likes cheese too, which is not very conducive to keeping our weight in check so we are limiting. Did I say buttered popcorn? Oh dear, I think I should go to the kitchen. I'll be back. :-)

If you like this post, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment