I've changed my entire layout. I really like it. But I am feeling a little lost and there are some things I don't like so much. Like all my little gadgets...they can't be on the side bar anymore. And I can't put my pages in the order I want. That really bugs me, so we will see if this lasts, or if I have the patience to figure out some of those things. I really like the look, but the stuff I am used to? It kind of feels like facebook played with my blog. Any of you on facebook know exactly what I mean.
And oh yeah, this is not really a real post. The Bish called me this morning and asked me if I was still blogging. He said he misses my posts. I didn't know if anyone would notice. Besides my counter that I watch and the feedjit gadget, I would not know anyone even reads, because no one comments. Soooo. We've had a completely exciting and wonderful almost two weeks. I'd better post about that before I go out of town again and it's several more days. But for now, I've wasted too much time today. So, I'll be thankful later. Haha.
If you like this post, please share or comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment