I had a post I was going to write yesterday that I will get to. But today, something bumped it. I have pared down the political issues I really care about. The ones I REALLY care about are ones that government has no business in, in the first place. And definitely the federal government has no business in because, the Constitution says that the rights not given to the federal government specifically (and that is most everything they have taken over), belong exclusively to the states. I am sure it is more complicated than that. I don't read law in my spare time.
I've been meaning to watch a video clip for the last week. It meant setting aside 30 minutes to do it. And when I did; how I was moved. But I have to go back a few years to explain. At least 10 years ago, I went to a convention on the family in Mesa, Az. Various leaders and speakers expounded on family issues and the growing threat to the family. I still remember some of the things I learned that day. Outside the convention were booths representing groups and organizations that were pro-family. There was a pro-life booth. I actually think perhaps the pro-life movement should call themselves the anti-murder movement, but I am about being positive, so going with pro-life is probably much better.
There were two young college girls manning (or girling ) the booth and we struck up a conversation. I told them that I thought abortion in our day was like the holocaust. And I told them of a picture I had in my head with a slogan. I described it to them according to the picture I just created below. If you don't want to see aborted babies, it may be too late to stop reading.
So, when I saw the ad for the video below, I was happy that someone else, I am sure many others, saw abortion as I do. A modern day holocaust. I finally took the time today to watch it. Even if you are a pro-life (anti-murder) supporter, it is worth watching. The prevailing PC of our day is gone and logic is used to explain the similarities between the two, along with morality, heaven and hell, justice and mercy. Well done. So well done. I hope you will take 30 minutes to watch it when you can and then share it with others. It's called 180 because several of the young people in the video (some of whom had never heard of ADOLPH HITLER!!), made a 180 change in their opinion about life and death in the womb. Very COOL!
If you like this post, please share or comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment