For lives well lived.
For lives well loved.
For lives of example.
For lives to emulate.
For longing for reunion.
I often feel like this. Except with roller skates. It's of my own doing in pursuing one too many good things. Recently with so many good things, I've felt a little frustrated, realizing I need some time to put all of the things in the air down, to just enjoy breathing, and being with my family, and quiet time, and breathing, and a hobby now and then.
So, I'm making new better choices. I'm prioritizing. Deciding what to put down for now. What to keep up in the air. And looking for some breathing room. I got stuck in a brief "it's not fair" pity party. But decided just to do my best. Keep on until I finish up something. And not replace it with anything. Whew! Lots of good changes and good things in my life. Reminding myself to embrace real balance. Not the crazy cat in the hat kind.
If you like this post, please share or comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment