This was an exercise I recently did in a course I am taking. What is a complete life? What is your picture of a complete life? How can we move toward it if we don't even know what it is?
A CL is one where a person experiences a fulness of joy or total happiness in the following areas: social, emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, financial. A CL would include positive and happy relations with friends and family with an ability to love and be loved and act compassionately when needed. A CL would include balanced emotions where one is free to laugh, cry, and experience the full range of human emotion but also connect with the divine. Also a knowledge of how to resolve negative emotions and help others do the same. A CL would include total wellness and physical function through nutrition, movement, and emotional and mental health. A CL would include the pursuit of knowledge. A CL would create a spiritual relationship with the divine; knowing one's true self; and how to discern truth. Finally, a CL would include an abundance of financial prosperity so a person could experience all of the above and allow for that person to contribute generously to helping others discover their own complete life.
Is it possible to achieve? I think it is. I am very near experiencing almost all of the above.
No comments:
Post a Comment