

Life has been a little crazy in our house. But we are making the transition from school to Summer activities. The Jester "graduated" from 8th grade. He was a top ten student, #1 Math student, and we think an all around kid extraordinaire. I am counting down the days until I can work from home again. Let's see, 1, 2, 3, 4. Woohoo!
Today we did a lot of deep cleaning (with much more to come) and I found this big fella on our porch. Probably one of the biggest we have seen. His face, not shown, had blood all over it. Not because he was hurt. Do you know they shoot blood from their eyes when they feel threatened? Fortunately I found him that way. I think the cat found him first.
We ended the day by going to see Night at the Museum 2 together. We had fun and ate way too much popcorn. But, you only live once. Bring on the Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment