
I love to do a lot of things. I Loooooooooooooooooooooooove to learn. So, I read tons and tons and tons. Mostly informational stuff. I am intrigued by everything and have the attention span of a gnat. Ooooo shiny! Unless I have found something interesting and then I lose track of time. I also love to sew. The last few weeks have been pretty crazy. Days filled with stuff. I had a yearning growing within me to sew something. I know! Easter! I suggested to the Butterfly that we should buy some fabric and make some Easter skirts, cause I knew I would never conquer full dresses. So, a few days before Easter, I finally got around to it, and voila! Here is the result. I think they turned out cute and the girls really like them. I feel like I just ate a chocolate. You know that mmmm, mmmm sigh feeling. It feels so good to make something and stand back and enjoy it. Maybe I'll sew myself something. Ah, someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment