for answers
for friends who understand
and celebrate
for new focus
for a resolution
It's been perplexing for sure.
In the meantime, in my day to day desire to learn and grow, I've begun studying better financial habits. We've been applying that knowledge and it's exciting to see our progress toward our goals. A couple of weeks ago, it occurred to me, what my new goal should be. Then my question changed. I'm a fan of great questions, so I'm not sure how NOT having a good question got passed me. But it did.
Last week my question changed from WHEN CAN I _______ to WHAT MUST I DO TO _______?
When I asked that question, inspired answers came because I had prepared myself without even knowing. That's the beauty of doing what you can to follow the Best Source. He says:
But the Lord aknoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all bpower unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is.I didn't know my answer was being prepared in advance of the question, but yee haw I'm glad it was. So, now that I have my question, and my answer, I have a goal and a focus. Hopefully, sooner than later, I can move from my good now, to a better process, to my end best goal. All because I changed from the wrong to the RIGHT question!
If you like this post, please share or comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment