Monday, December 31, 2012

I Loved you 2012

IAT = I am thankful

1. For saying goodbye.
2. For embracing the new and new hellos.
3. For every need supplied.
4. For new opportunities.
5. For being able to choose again.




 I am so grateful for a few things this year. Our dear eldest son, gave us a new daughter. As in he got married. And we love her. Many more days with my hubby, who I could be looking back and sadly missing him. For a very much missed son serving His Lord and Savior on a mission. Children whose cars were in accidents but they were not. Safe and sound and still mine. For the growth of the oldest one at home, living and working "on his own," and for another year with him. For new opportunities and friends in new places. For loving friends who will always be in our hearts and not far away. For new discoveries about myself, and seeing my dreams appear before my eyes. What a great year! Looking forward to 2013.

New Year's Resolutions?

I've decided no more for me. Since relationships are most important to me, I'm focusing my life on that. I want to focus my life on 3 areas. Developing a better relationship with my Lord and Savior. Developing a better relationship and spending better time with my husband and children, and family and friends when I can. And finally, spending my time serving others, professionally and every day opportunities with those in need.

If you like this post, please share or comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment