Monday, November 12, 2012

I REALLY Don't Get It, Part 3

IAT = I am thankful

1. I allow myself to feel how I feel.
2. I am able to move on.
3. I'm still free to express myself. (today anyway)
4. to enjoy the Sabbath day.
5. for cooler weather.

So, the gist of my little crying fest, was the feeling that America just died.

Why do I feel that way? Because it ended up being so close. We now know that HALF of America is for receiving a handout. (NO it wasn't a "mandate to raise taxes." That's what it boils down to. HALF of America would rather be entertained and lied to than look at the facts and roll up their sleeves for very hard work. I don't mean to offend those few friends of mine who voted for Obama for what they felt were informed choices. I just think this election shows that HALF of America is completely uninformed.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.  Benjamin Franklin


It is more evident than ever that if you get your information from CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, or the gosh awful MSNBC, that you aren't getting the truth. You aren't. When a so called journalist on MSNBC can go from getting a quiver up his leg four years ago, to becoming a screaming, angry,  anti-white, racist accusing maniac, and still have a job??? There's something wrong. When any reason at all for disagreement is labeled racist? How about I don't like his policies, plain and simple. Our media is now in control of the truth, and they are only telling us half of it. It's propaganda and it's Satanic.

This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.  ditto

 

 And not only that, I am so disappointed in those who claim to be conservative in leadership. Already left and right, they are abandoning conservative principles because they think America wants more moderation. I couldn't disagree more. We need more conservative leaders and principles and most of the people I know in rural America agree. We've reached the tipping point folks. While American principles will always be true, America has been given possibly a fatal blow. It's apparent there was rampant voter fraud, that will likely continue. The winners are sore winners. What's up with that? An example.


This newsweek cover is the equivalent of na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye. And notice the caption. You're old, you're white, you're history? It's that double standard again. Liberals get away with everything. If Mitt had won, and he was in that Napoean garb, and the headline said You're young, you're black, you're through, there would be no end to the outcry.

And by the way, I know a lot of old white men who are pretty darned decent, hard working, the backbone of this country. They worked hard jobs, fought for our nation, raised families, bailed out their bratty kids, and sometimes raised their grandkids. I know a guy in Washington. We were friends. We are no longer. Because of his highly smug holier than thou condescending attitude toward me and others who dared argue with his brainwashed liberal double standard thinking. Out of one side of his mouth he advocated Christ like behavior. And out of the other, he castigated stupid, racist, tea party conservatives. Who needs that kind of friend? Not me.

In my church, the old guys are in charge. The President of our church, his counselors, and the highest leadership...I don't think any of them are less than 60. See, a younger than 50 year old President, is likely to be worldly, concerned with how he is thought of, and hip, cool, popular. That is exactly what we got. Someone who'd rather party harty with Hollywood and rockstars, than show up to briefings and care whether people are being murdered in another country on his watch. An "old white" man, or even black or hispanic or what have you, has been around long enough to raise children, have a career or two or three, enjoy grandchildren, think about what's really important in life, and lived through enough Presidents to know cycles and to remember back to stories told decades before by his "old white" grandfather. It's called perspective.

Our President did nothing the first four years except get us deeper into trouble and then blamed all the back lash on someone else. I don't recall Ronald Reagan blaming one thing on Jimmy Carter. He simply stepped in and got to work. Our token "old white" Democrat, Harry Reid is pushing today to raise the debt ceiling ANOTHER 2 TRILLION DOLLARS! It is unsustainable. Let me ask those of you who are so into Obama being so kind and handing out goodies to everyone in trouble. If YOU were out of a job, didn't have enough money coming in, were behind on your mortgage payments, were almost out of food, and your neighbor knocked on your door, and said, I'm hungry, I don't have insurance and I have a hospital bill, I want a cell phone, I need my light bill paid, would you give me $10,000? What would your response be? Hold on a second, I'll go steal $10,000 from my neighbor's safe and you can have it? I'm thinking you'd likely apologize and tell him you don't have the money and you are sorry you can't help.
  

“Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.” C.S Lewis


But that is not what our government is doing. And we are about to lose the house and every resource we have. We WILL go bankrupt. I don't know what that looks like, but America had better wake up and get prepared. Speaking of waking up, here's something sobering to listen to.




“Tyrants have always some slight shade of virtue; they support the laws before destroying them.” Voltaire


 My rant is over, but here is what I'll end with. Where are we in the collapse of our nation? I learned about Carle Zimmerman and his work when I was a student at BYU almost 30 years ago. When I heard it, I scoffed. AMERICA would never....Here are the 8 steps to the decline and collapse of a nation. We just missed our opportunity to hold it back a little longer.

1-Marriage lost its sacredness [and] is frequently broken by divorce
2-Traditional meaning of the marriage ceremony is lost
3-Feminist movements appeared, and women lost interest in child bearing and mothering, preferring to           pursue power and influence.
4-There is increased public disrespect for parents and authority in general.
5-An acceleration of juvenile delinquency, promiscuity and rebellion occur
6-There is refusal of people with traditional marriages to accept family responsibilities
7-A growing desire for, and acceptance of, adultery is evident
8-There is increasing interest in, and spread of, homosexuality, sexual perversions and sex-related crimes.

I Really don't get it, Part 2

PS. I'm not proud to have this opinion, but based on all the intrusive federal departments that we have to tell us how to live our lives, I made up a saying a few years ago. "We are only as free as THEY want us to be, and when they don't want us to be that free anymore, we won't." (Buries her head and cries because it is sad but seems true) Fortunately, I can still prosper in any circumstance, I can live and love and choose happiness no matter what my circumstances are, and I can worship publicly and privately.

If you like this post, please share or comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment