Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Uh-oh, now what?

Kitchen stuff in the dining room.



Living room stuff in the kitchen



More living room stuff in the family room



The ONE clean room in the downstairs that Emily and I worked on while the men tore out the carpet.




So, the Mish is coming home NEXT week. And we are understandably excited. And we finally decided to do something we've wanted to do for awhile, cause it seemed like the right thing to do when we are insanely busy and only have a few days till he comes home and probably have no chance of getting it done, unless I can get my husband released this week, hmmm.

We decided to put in laminate flooring in the living room and kitchen. Here's where we are. We are in trouble.





I'm just optimistic enough that we'll finish the living room tonight. Kitchen by Thursday? It's my part cleaning up after that I'm really worried about. I guess I can stuff it all in the pantry. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Call in the Young Men! I'd think your hubby might have a bit o' sway on that. Hee hee. Good luck with the flooring. I'd love to hear your experience with it as we've thought about doing ours on our own....but keep hesitating....

    ReplyDelete