So, here's a little funny. See that worried look on the arteest's face. I accidentally put it there. Last month, the Bish performed his second wedding. He married a couple, one of which goes to our ward. But I have been walking around saying, he "married" them. The bride forgot her dress and I have had it in the back of my van. I finally asked if the Bish would take it and put it in his office last week.
The kids then all wondered why I had this wedding dress in the back of my van. So, I explained how their dad had married this couple. After several minutes of quiet coloring in the back of the van, Olivia exclaimed a litte exasperated, "Wait! Does this mean we're going to have two mommies?" Whoa! Oh no. I had to do a little explaining. And I now refer to her dad's responsibilities as PERFORMING a wedding. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment