for another good year
for all well and healthy
for a home and a comfy bed
for children
for Jesus
Merry Christmas 2015
It was a busy but good year in our home. Not much excitement but plenty to keep us going. We started the year with one more family member. Joseph married Mallory Placencia.
Jefferson got a mission call to Oklahoma, Oklahoma City in January and left in April. He's been there eight months now. He loves teaching and working and inviting people to come unto Christ.
with his mission president and wife
putting on the armor of God. :-)
helping someone with a stove installation
New friends (I don't have permission to share, that's why their faces are blocked out)
Joseph was in a play that was nominated for the Kennedy Center for the Arts regional competition. Our local junior college was chosen over hundreds of universities and colleges in the Southwest. They had a great competition and did very well. This summer, he and Mallory moved to Idaho where they have been working. Mallory started BYU Idaho and Joseph is starting in January.
Christopher graduated from ASU. Anica has been doing online marketing for a clothing company so we often get to see lovely pictures of her in their clothing. She started her Masters degree in business at ASU. They have traveled to some fun places as a couple, including a trip to England to visit our niece and her husband before they came home to the states.
I think this picture in London should be on a travel poster. I love it.
It seems impossible but Emily is a senior this year and turned 18. I am not sure where the time went. She is probably the world's easiest teen. She likes to hang out with her friends and laugh. I've been able to take her and friends on a couple of road trips. We also went to see Wicked together. Emily is in her last season of basketball and getting ready to figure out her future. We will miss her when she goes.(Even though she might live at home.)
Halloween.
Olivia turned 12 this year when we weren't looking. She's moved out of Primary into Young Women. She remains a fun, happy, creative girl. Her art skills are really coming along. You can see the face she did in the picture below. I'll add a closeup of something soon. Our children are growing up!
Halloween party
With Tobe at a beautiful spot on our property she discovered.
She likes to go to the temple with me.
Noah is last this year but not least. He's 15 and will have his permit soon. I wish he were 16 a lot! I need another driver. :-) He sings, acts, is smart, and extremely helpful. When he isn't pestering Olivia he's opening doors for her. He's been in two plays this year and had a lead and a solo. He's a great kid.
shoulder angel
Rocking out in Oztentacious
No idea what that little square is.
From our hearth to yours. Merry Christmas
We just finished the book of Revelation in SS. I love these verses.
Merry Christmas, may it be all of our lots.
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more adeath, neither bsorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more cpain: for the former things are passed away. He that aovercometh shall binherit call things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my dson." Revelation 21: 4, 7
A few more pictures from some of our fun this year. We went to a local cave that had a fun history. The locals were swindled out of money by a man with a big story. Emily was ducking the dive bombing bats.
We rented a cabin this Summer and had some fun.
Noah and Olivia are home schooling this year.
Olivia and I went to the pumpkin patch and corn maze.
One of our highlights was playing with hummingbirds at a friend's house. HUNDREDS of them!
We went camping in a huge new tent. We can't wait to do that more.
Went on a girls trip with my cousin to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and meteor crater.
If you like this post, please share or comment.


















































No comments:
Post a Comment