There are some things that have made this month ROUGH. But I'm a gratitude preacher and refuse to dwell on it too long. I'm not saying I didn't pitch a temporary fit. Or that I didn't have a pity party. But to keep from going bitter and to stay true to my desire to be grateful in all things... 101 things I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful when life gets rough.
2. I am grateful when people have little regard for my feelings.
3. I am grateful (IAG) when people do not see my obvious gifts and instead think they are weaknesses.
4. IAG when people are not loyal to me.
5. IAG when I'm expecting tremendous success and I have to expect it more because part of it being my control was yanked away from me.
You think I'm kidding? I'm not!
6. IAG for a husband who listens.
7. IAG for new choices.
8. IAG for new opportunities.
9. IAG for fear that motivates.
10. IAG for children who love me and cheer me.
11. IAG for friends.
12. IAG for health.
13. IAG for a Savior who has felt not just disappointments and failures but MY disappointments and failures.
14. IAG for my happy grand baby.
15. IAG to be home.
16. IAG for my bed.
17. hubby who takes care of all the stuff that breaks and needs to be done.
18. ZUMBA!!!
19. My realtor job that has been good to me a lot of the time.
20. My coach training with Og Mandino.
21. These are in no particular order, ok? MY FAMILY. Brother, dad, cousins.
22. That was my family. My boys...
23. Andrew.
24. Christopher.
25. Joseph.
26. Jefferson.
27. Noah.
28. My girls...
29. Emily.
30. Olivia.
31. My body. What a gift to do and experience!
32. My lovely mother-in-law.
33. Seesters! They came as in-laws, but I don't care.
34. I want to name FRIENDS, but I'm afraid I'll forget one and hurt someone's feelings, so...Friends.
35. But, I will name some particular friends who I owe my life to. Friends at a critical time. Beth Overcash and her whole family. Kim Humphrey, and her whole family. Amy Autrey. Camma Banana Farnsworth and her family.
36. Awesome YW leaders who taught me right.
37. My seminary teacher Steve Johnson and his lovely Collette.
38. My choir teacher, Mr Pittman.
39. My drama teacher, Dr Demmond. (Can't remember how to spell it, did I remember it right?)
40. Having a cold, so I appreciate it when I don't.
41. My new daughters, Elizabeth.
42. Anica.
43. Mallory.
44. My father-in-law and his lovely wife.
45. My bishop, Bishop Knight and his counselors, especially one in particular.
46. My Stake President, Mark Beus, and his counselors. To always have good counsel is an awesome thing.
47. My mentor/friend Leslie Householder.
48. My mentor/friend Shantel McBride.
49. My mentor/friend Rebecca Fine.
50. My mentor/friend Dave Blanchard.
51. NEW OPPORTUNITIES. TONS of them!
52. Making new weight goals. :-)
53. New clothes!
54. Brand new babies coming into the world.
55. HOPE is awesome!
56. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Because of Him.....EVERYTHING!!!! Just everything. I love Him!
57. My religious belief and practice.
58. That I can think my life into being.
59. New friends I meet all the time in my adventures.
60. Watching movies with my family, and POPCORN.
61. Butter. Yes, it must have it's own line.
62. And chocolate.
63. Dark chocolate.
64. Modern appliances! How I can count them.
65. My pressure cooker.
66. My blender.
67. My food processor.
68. My egg cooker.
69. Juicer.
70. Crock pot!
71. Solar oven. I should get that out.
72. Dehydrator. We need more jerky.
73. I think I said cousins, but I'm saying it again. And brothers. Ron, Von. (I'm Dawn) haha
74. Air conditioning. Seriously.
75. Automobiles to travel in.
76. And airplanes.
77. My house on 8 acres. I love our acres.
78. The view from it.
79. Spring weather.
80. Rain!
81. Talk prep.
82. Inspiration, I hope!
83. This awesome speaking coach named Kristin Thompson.
84. Showers.
85. Reminders.
86. Copy machines.
87. Helpful business partners.
88. Fun co workers.
89. My scriptures! So many versions. Hard copies and digital.
90. Modern flippin technology.
91. Birds.
92. Bees. Have you heard what's happening to them. Oh my!
93. Rescuers. In all varieties. People who rescue others.
94. Having skills to serve others.
95. Healing.
96. Nutrition.
97. FOOD!!! Yum.
98. Laughing.
99. Great books containing the thoughts of great minds.
100. Incredible red-headed friends who are powerful beyond belief but just don't know it yet. :-) You know who you are.
101. My church family. HOORAY! I feel better. You can too. Make a list. :-)
If you like this post, please share or comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment