Saturday, April 30, 2011

365 days of thanks?

Sooo, I am going to thank someone or something every day for 365. Since I have a tendency to be a little on the perfectionist side, I'm going to allow myself to do the best I can. I may miss here or there. Since I also tend to be really enthusiastic about things, but have a hard time following through, we'll see how long it lasts. Feel free to remind me if I forget. :-) I still haven't finished telling about 2 of my 7 gifts at Christmas. So, I'll make them a part of this soon.

Today's thank you goes out the EAC combined choirs for the wonderful Spring Sing performance last night. The talent we have in this little Jr College is pretty inspiring. I am going to share a clip from the men's choir. It's actually two parts because my camera battery died, so I grabbed my phone, violating rules, and tried to finish. I have not yet replaced my video camera from our burst pipes in February, so I know the quality is less than amazing. And I need to find the conversion card for my cell phone memory card. But I'll post the first one and the others later.

This delightful song is called Johnny Schmoker. My son is the tall, very vibrant, one-of-a-kind left of middle on the second row. A very talented boy himself.


My favorite song of the night has such beautiful words. The Blessing. And every word of it goes out to my missionary son in Kentucky. He is a blessing and I pray this blessing for him. It was done as a choral piece and I did not record it, but here it is by Celtic Woman.





Thank you Dr Bishop and amazing students of EAC choirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment